We currently have a COVID Safe plan in place. Please also note the additional new conditions of entry:
- In line with the Queensland Government plan, from Fri 17 Dec, all audiences and visitors to HOTA will be required to be fully vaccinated to be in our buildings or attending our activities. Read our FAQs here.
- If you’re 16+ on the day of your visit, you’ll be required to have received both doses of an approved vaccination and present a vaccination certificate – either digital or hard copy – upon arrival to HOTA (we reserve the right to refuse entry). This includes a digital certificate in your Apple Wallet or Android Digital Wallet, a digital or printed copy of your vaccine certificate issued by Medicare. The QLD Check In app can also host your vaccine certificate and you can read how to upload it here.
- If you are feeling unwell, or have been in a virus hotspot, or in close contact with a confirmed case in the last two weeks, you should not attend an event at HOTA (we reserve the right to refuse entry).
- Please note that we also reserve the right to refuse entry if you choose not to check in using the QLD CheckIn app.
- If you feel unwell while at HOTA please let us know.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided before entering.
- You will be allocated a seat to ensure you are kept at a safe distance from other guests. You must sit in the seat (or area) you have been allocated.
- Please make sure you are seated when consuming food or drinks.
- Make sure you keep up to date with Government guidelines at health.gov.au and follow the physical distancing and safe hygiene measures we have in place.
#General Terms & Conditions
/privacy-policyBefore proceeding with your purchase, please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
You must not purchase a ticket unless you agree with these Terms and Conditions.
Application of Terms
- By purchasing a ticket through HOTA, Home of the Arts (online or over the phone), through the Box Office, or an authorised sales channel, you acknowledge and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Tickets are sold or issued by HOTA, Home of the Arts as agent for the organisation(s) which are managing, producing, promoting, presenting or otherwise providing the service, event or performance for which the ticket is sold or issued (Presenter). The name of the Presenter and/or the venue to which your ticket relates (Venue) is usually shown on the front of the ticket but is also available from HOTA, Home of the Arts. HOTA, Home of the Arts has no control over, or liability for, the performance of the event by the Presenter. All ticketing complaints and claims, and your legal rights, are as against the Presenter, not HOTA, Home of the Arts, except where HOTA, Home of the Arts is at fault or where you have a legal right against HOTA, Home of the Arts under the Australian Consumer Law.
- The Venue’s conditions of entry are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions and apply to your ticket. The Venue’s conditions of entry are available online or you can ask HOTA, Home of the Arts for a copy.
- These Terms and Conditions incorporate the Live Performance Australia Code of Ticketing Practice – Consumer Code (LPA Code), which sets out a code of conduct for the sale of tickets to live events including consumer rights. You can find a copy here, or you you can ask HOTA, Home of the Arts for a copy.
- Your ticket may be subject to additional booking terms, which will be notified to you prior to purchase. For example, if your ticket is to a timed ticketed exhibition, your ticket will only be valid for your nominated session time. To the extent that there is any inconsistency between the additional booking terms and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- Tickets are only valid if purchased through HOTA, Home of the Arts , the Box Office, the Venue or an authorised agent.
- Ticket sales may be limited to a specified number of tickets. HOTA, Home of the Arts may cancel or refuse to accept orders which it believes are placed in excess of any such limits.
- Ticket proceeds are held in a separate trust account and will be refunded if the event does not proceed, if required by the LPA Code.
- Once confirmed, your ticket and any transaction fee will not be refunded or exchanged, except as provided for in the LPA Code or as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
- Bookings are subject to availability.
Pricing and Payment
- All prices quoted are in Australian dollars and include GST. A tax invoice is available upon request.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- A transaction fee may apply to your ticket purchase and you will be notified of the applicable fee prior to purchase.
- You warrant that you have the authority to make payment for your ticket and that you own/hold or have express permission of the owner/holder of the credit card or other payment facility used to purchase the ticket.
- If the amount you pay for your ticket is incorrect (regardless of whether the error arose due to an advertising error online or otherwise communicated to you, human error or a technical malfunction), HOTA, Home of the Arts may cancel the ticket and refund to you the amount that you paid and may offer a replacement ticket to you at the correct price.
Delivery, Collection and Printing of Tickets
- Delivery of tickets will only be made upon receipt of full payment. You may request delivery of your ticket by post, to self-print print at home or to collect your ticket from the Box Office. Postage and handling fees may apply.
- If you elect to print a print at home ticket, then: you are responsible for printing the ticket and HOTA, Home of the Arts and the Venue reserve the right to charge an administration fee if a replacement ticket needs to be issued. If a duplicate copy of this ticket appears, HOTA, Home of the Arts and the Venue reserves the right to request proof of identity and proof of purchase. Unauthorised duplicate ticket holders will be refused entry to the Venue.
- Prior to purchasing a ticket through HOTA, Home of the Arts website, you may be required to register for an user account and to nominate an email address and password for your account. You must maintain the confidentiality and security of your user account (including your password) and not provide it to any other person.
- You are responsible for your use of HOTA, Home of the Arts website and all transactions conducted using your account. If you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account, please notify HOTA, Home of the Arts Gold immediately and reset your password.
Lost or Stolen Tickets
- Where tickets are lost, stolen, misplaced or destroyed, HOTA, Home of the Arts may charge an administration fee to issue replacement tickets and may require proof of identity and purchase, prior to issuing a replacement ticket.
- HOTA, Home of the Arts may not provide replacement tickets where tickets are for general admission rather than allocated seating.
Conditions of Entry
- Attendance at the event and the right of admission is reserved by the Venue and the Presenter. By attending an event, you agree to the Venue’s conditions of entry as per below:
- Bags and possessions may be inspected prior to admission.
- Filming and photography may take place during the time you attend HOTA and you may be filmed for promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be filmed please see a HOTA staff member.
- The use of photographic or recording devices of any kind is not permitted, unless otherwise expressly permitted by the Venue.
- You may be refused entry or required to leave the Venue if you do not comply with the Venue’s conditions of entry. Tickets will not be exchanged or refunded in these circumstances, unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
- If you are 16 years or younger, you must be accompanied by an adult at all times. The accompanying adult assumes all responsibility for your care and safety whilst at the venue.
Refunds, Cancellations and Changes
- The Presenter may add, withdraw or substitute artists (including the opening act/s) or vary advertised programs, performance times, Venue, seating arrangements or audience capacity. Tickets will not be exchanged or refunded as a result of these changes, except as provided for in the LPA Code or as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated and provided HOTA, Home of the Arts receives authorisation from the Presenter, HOTA, Home of the Arts will attempt to notify ticket holders of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation. However, HOTA, Home of the Arts does not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation, rescheduling or relocation prior to the event.
- You may be entitled by law or under the LPA Code to a refund where an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated. To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), neither HOTA, Home of the Arts nor the Presenter will reimburse you for auxiliary expenses (such as the cost of travel, car-parking, child-care and accommodation) or other consequential loss suffered by you in connection with your attendance or non-attendance at an event. HOTA, Home of the Arts recommends that you obtain ticket and/or travel insurance for those expenses.
- To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), neither HOTA, Home of the Arts nor the Presenter are liable to refund to you any amount beyond the face value of the ticket plus any transaction fee.
- If HOTA, Home of the Arts reasonably forms the view that a ticket has been: a) purchased with a stolen credit card; b) sold in violation of clause 30 (No Scalping or Other Unauthorised Sales) of these terms; or c) has been otherwise purchased or acquired fraudulently, HOTA, Home of the Arts may cancel the ticket. Where HOTA, Home of the Arts reasonably forms the view that the ticket was purchased with a stolen credit card, HOTA, Home of the Arts will take reasonable steps to refund the ticket price to that credit card unless it is unable to do so (for example, where the credit card has been cancelled).
No Scalping or Other Unauthorised Sales
- Tickets must not be resold or offered for resale at a premium or packaged, or otherwise offered for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes (including competitions) without HOTA, Home of the Arts prior written consent. If a ticket is sold or used in contravention of this condition, the ticket may be seized or cancelled without refund or exchange and the bearer of the ticket may be denied admission.
Children’s Events and Minors
- Admission and attendance at events and festivals designed for children may be subject to additional conditions of sale and entry. These conditions will be published on HOTA, Home of the Arts website and, if applicable, the Presenter’s dedicated website for the event. Generally, children aged three years and younger who are able to sit on their parent or guardian lap do not require a ticket, unless specifically stated otherwise on the event webpage.
- School and other group tickets are subject to availability and additional conditions may apply.
- All persons under 16 must be accompanied by an adult whilst at the Venue. This includes all bar areas and dining rooms where alcohol is served. Proof of age may be required by the Venue.
Concessions Policy & Access to tickets
- Where a single ticket concession price is offered, it is often available to Full Australian Pensioners; Full Australian Seniors; Full-time Australian students; Department of Veteran Affairs card holders.
- Please check the particular event and breakdown in the pricing that is displayed. Where it says concession price only all of the above applies.
- When placing your single ticket booking you will need to provide proof of age, student ID, or Pensioner concession card, and be able to present this, if requested, at performances.
- Merchandise will not be refunded or exchanged, unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
Promotions & Competitions
- If you received your ticket as a prize, gift, donation or otherwise for no cost, these Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of the relevant promotion or competition (Competition Terms), apply to your use of the ticket.
- Where additional elements were included in your prize package, such as hotel accommodation, merchandise or travel arrangements, such additional elements are subject to the Competition Terms and may be subject to additional terms and conditions of the provider of such additional elements (for example, an airline for travel arrangements).
- Where accommodation and/or travel arrangements are included in your prize, HOTA, Home of the Arts recommends that you purchase comprehensive travel insurance.
Voluntary Assumption of Risk
- You enter the Venue at your own risk.
- You understand that attendance at any event and/or the Venue may carry with it certain dangers, including the risk of injury and damage to you or your property.
- You are responsibile for the care and safety of any person who accompanies you to the venue, and who is under 16 years of age.
- By attending the event and/or the Venue, you accept the risk of damage and loss (including property damage, personal injury, economic and consequential loss) howsoever arising (including by negligence) at the Venue. This includes damage or loss caused by the acts or omissions of other ticketholders, visitors, guests, and the employees and agents of HOTA, Home of the Arts , Venue and the Presenter.
Limitation of Liability
- To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), HOTA, Home of the Arts and the Presenter are not liable to you for any loss, damage, injury, delays, additional expenses or inconvenience arising as a result of your attendance or non-attendance at the Venue and/or the event. Where liability cannot be excluded or modified by law, including pursuant to the Australian Consumer Law, the liability of HOTA, Home of the Arts and the Presenter is limited to the minimum permitted by law.
- These Terms and Conditions may be varied at any time. Any variations become effective on the day immediately after their publication on the HOTA website and apply to any purchases made after that date.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it will be disregarded to the extent of its invalidity and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.
#HOTA Gallery Terms & Conditions of Entry
To ensure you have an enjoyable, and safe, visit to HOTA Gallery we ask that you note the following conditions of entry.
While within HOTA Gallery, the surrounding area and HOTA precinct, you must not engage in dangerous or inappropriate behaviour, illegal acts or infringe the rights of any other person. If you fail to comply, you may be asked to leave, or you may be removed from the premises.
All persons entering HOTA Gallery and surrounding area do so at their own risk. Please note that HOTA Gallery and the HOTA precinct are continuously monitored by surveillance cameras. To help us protect the art, displays and exhibitions from damage, visitors must observe the following conditions of entry to HOTA Gallery.
- Touching of or interfering with artwork, is not permitted unless the artwork is otherwise labelled
- We reserve the right to deny entry to any persons under the age of 16 unless accompanied by a parent or supervisory companion over the age of 18.
- Exclude or remove any person from any building, or part of any building, managed by HOTA.
- Inspect any bag, luggage or object, however described, upon entry to, and before leaving HOTA.
- Create records of events and activities taking place at HOTA for reporting, archival and promotional purposes. These records may include images, film and/or sound recordings, including those captured through social media, or other digital means.
- To the full extent permitted by law, you release and discharge HOTA from all claims and demands on HOTA, and any loss or damage whatsoever caused, arising from your attendance at HOTA premises.
Items not permitted
- Items where any one side is longer than 40cm, such as bags, backpacks, umbrellas, baby backpack carriers, tripods and monopods (selfie-sticks) are not permitted in the exhibition area. Free self-storage is available on the Lower Ground level
- At our discretion, we may request a visitor to cloak an item where the safety of other visitors and/or artwork may be compromised.
- Prams and strollers are permitted in HOTA Gallery. Visitors are to take care when using prams and strollers to avoid any damage to artworks and/or Gallery property or injury to other visitors.
- All bikes, scooters and mobility devices not used for personal mobility requirements must be secured to the bike racks areas provided at entry to the Lower Ground level. Security for these devices is the responsibility of the owner. HOTA accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged items left unsecured.
- Roller shoes, also referred to as Heelies or Street gliders, are not permitted to be used in HOTA Gallery
- No alcohol or drugs of any type shall be brought into HOTA Gallery and you may be refused entry or asked to leave if we reasonably believe you to be adversely affected by drugs or alcohol.
- Living plants or flowers are not permitted within the Gallery.
Food and Drinks
- No food or beverages may be brought into HOTA Gallery.
- Bottled water may be consumed in the foyer areas only, please ask staff for details and assistance.
- Trained, registered and visibly identifiable guide, hearing and other assistance dogs are welcome to visit HOTA Gallery, when accompanied by their handler.
- No other animals are permitted in HOTA Gallery.
- Smoking, vaping and use of e-cigarettes is not permitted within 10m of entrance, all grounds, dwelling areas or dining areas.
- Designated smoking areas are located outside of the Gallery, the Gallery and all surrounding areas are smoke free zones.
- No food or drink may be consumed in designated smoking areas under Queensland Law.
- Published exhibitions, tours or experiences may vary and are subject to cancellation without notice due to maintenance activity, operational requirements, or if venues reach capacity.
- Visitors must comply with any reasonable request by HOTA, including signage, in relation to your entry or continued presence within the Gallery or immediate outdoor surrounds.
Children at HOTA Gallery
- For safety reasons, children are not permitted to be carried on the back or shoulders.
- We have strollers and wheelchairs that are available free of charge for use within the Gallery.
- Responsibility for the care and wellbeing of children and infants at HOTA Gallery remains the responsibility of their parent or guardian. A guardian must be 18 years or older for children aged 16 years and under.
- Children 16 years and under and/or infants are not to be left at any time without the direct supervision of their carer or guardian at HOTA Gallery.
- Children/Infants identified by HOTA staff as unattended will be kept safe whilst the HOTA Gallery procedure for unattended children/infants is followed. This may involve the police.
Photography and copyright
- Many of the works of art on display are subject to copyright protection, and commercial photography is prohibited.
- Visitors are welcome to have hand-held cameras and mobile devices in the Gallery. Unless sign-posted otherwise, you may use these, and similar devices such as camera phones, for personal purposes to the extent authorised by the Australian Copyright Act 1968, for example for ‘research or study’, ‘criticism or review’.
- Further information regarding Australian Copyright law is available on the HOTA website.
- For the preservation and safety of the works of art, the use of flash or equipment such as tripods, monopoles or selfie-sticks is not permitted within the Gallery.
- Note taking or making sketches is allowed, but only in accordance with the HOTA Sketching and Note-Taking Policy which can be viewed here.
#HOTA Competitions / Giveaways Terms & Conditions
- These Terms & Conditions refer to competitions conducted by HOTA, Home of the Arts, ABN 85 060 787 466, HOTA, Home of the Arts , PO Box 6615, Gold Coast Mail Centre QLD 9726 (HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS ).
- Entrants must be a current cinema or general eNews subscriber.
- Entrants must not be a Board member, director, officer or employees of HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS or any entity associated with the competition (including any prize suppliers); or a member of the immediate family of any of the above.
- HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS may, in its absolute discretion refuse to enter an illegible entry into the competition; require an entrant to provide evidence of eligibility (including, without limitation, photographic identification) before awarding a prize; and refuse to award a prize to an entrant who does not provide evidence of eligibility to HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS ’s satisfaction.
- Entry to the competition is free.
- Entrants may only enter in their own name.
- An eligible person may enter the competition emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and by supplying their details.
- Only 1 entry is permitted per subscriber. HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS will not accept any additional entries.
- All entries become the property of HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS .
- HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS may, at its absolute discretion, refuse to enter incomplete, damaged or illegible entries into the competition.
- HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS does not take any responsibility or accept any liability for any lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected entry forms.
- HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS may, at its absolute discretion, disqualify any or all entries from, prohibit further participation in this competition by and/or refuse to award any prize to any person who:
- tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition;
- acts in violation of these conditions or in breach of law;
- acts in a disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or
- acts in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS and the suppliers of any prizes.
- There will be no elimination round.
- The winner will be chosen from all eligible entries as the strongest entry in the field determined by the Marketing Department at HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS.
- The prize values are correct at the time of publication.
- HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS is not responsible for and accepts no liability for any variation in prize values.
- The prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The prizes are not redeemable for cash, exchangeable for any other prize or transferable to any other person. HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS will not substitute, replace or refund prizes.
- HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS is not responsible for any costs incurred by winners (and any accompanying guests) in taking their prize. The winners (and any accompanying guests) are responsible for all additional costs and arrangements associated with using their prize (including but not limited to travel, accommodation, transfers, insurance, spending money, drinks, meals, gratuities, service charges, booking changes, optional extras and applicable tax). HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS recommends that the winners (and any accompanying guests) obtain travel insurance.
- The prizes remain the property of HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS and/or any prize supplier until collected by the winner.
- HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS will notify winners as outlined by competition details. If the winner does not answer, the second strongest pre-selected entry will be contacted. HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS will not publish the results.
- HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS ’s decision of the results is final. HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS will not enter into any correspondence with entrants regarding the results.
- Winners are responsible for claiming their prize from HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS .
- In order to claim and collect their prize and as a condition of their prize being awarded, winners must, if required by HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS or any prize supplier: show photographic identification, sign (and have any accompanying guests sign) and return a release and indemnity in the form provided by HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS or the prize supplier.
- Prizes will be redrawn if: HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS is unable to contact the winner within one business day; or HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS refuses to award the prize to the winner (in accordance with these terms and conditions).
- If a redraw is necessary, it will be drawn at HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS on the same day between 9.00am – 5.00pm.
- Prizes that remain unclaimed or uncollected will be dealt with as follows: any tickets or other items that have expired or perished will not be replaced, exchanged, refunded or redrawn.
- HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS may enter information, including personal information, provided in entries into HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS ’s database and use the information for marketing, promotional and publicity purposes.
- By entering the competition, you consent to HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS ’s collection and use of your personal information as described above.
- HOTA, HOME OF THE ARTS is not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense, damage or injury suffered or sustained by any person, arising directly or indirectly, through any act, omission (whether negligent or otherwise), out of or in connection with the competition or any prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Australian Consumer Law.
#Cinema Annual Double Pass Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is HOTA, Home of the Arts, ABN 85 060 787 466, of 135 Bundall Road, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217.
- HOTA, Home of the Arts Cinema Annual Double Pass is valid for all movies at all times except those stating: No Free Tickets, No Free List. This term is at the Distributors discretion.
- HOTA, Home of the Arts Cinema Annual Double Pass should be presented at the point of sale when making any purchase.
- Tickets are subject to availability.
- The person will receive two (2) tickets to any movie showing at The Arts Cinema at any time during the time period indicated on the annual pass ‘Valid Until’ section.
- The HOTA Cinema Annual Double Pass can only be redeemed for tickets through the Box Office.
- Products or services obtained from HOTA, Home of the Arts Cinema (including cinema passes) may not be re-sold for commercial or promotional purposes, bundled with other goods and services or used for promotional purposes without the Company’s prior written consent.
- This Annual Double Pass is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable to any other person, except as provided in these terms and conditions.
- Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, HOTA, Home of the Arts, will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss), arising either directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the HOTA Cinema Annual Double Pass.
- If part or all of any clause in these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable then it will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible, it will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
- If you have any questions or queries about the HOTA, Home of the Arts Cinema Annual Double Pass, please contact us (07) 55884000 or email email@example.com.
#HOTA Artist Pass Terms & Conditions
HOTA Gold Coast Pty Ltd (HOTA)
As an Artist Pass recipient, you will receive discounts and exclusive benefits including:
- 25% Discount on selected performances
- Discounts on cinema tickets.
- 20% discount on selected items at the HOTA Café (excludes alcoholic beverages)
- Discounts on selected wine and beer
- Save up to $4 on every booking with zero transaction fees on ticket purchases
- Invitations to exclusive events and screenings
- Special promotions on events and performances
For further information on benefits and how to redeem, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Terms and Conditions of your HOTA Artist Pass
The HOTA Artist Pass is:
- valid for 3 years from the date of issue and subject to the general HOTA Terms & Conditions
- Failure to complete this form completely and accurately will result in the voiding of the application.
- By submitting an Artist Pass application, you acknowledge that the work submitted is yours, and was created by you.
- Your valid HOTA Artist Pass card must be presented in order to receive your benefits.
- HOTA Artist Pass Membership cards and benefits are not transferable, not redeemable for cash, are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. Only the named person on the card can access the benefits, unless otherwise stated.
- It is the responsibility of the HOTA Artist Pass holder to notify HOTA of any change of address or contact information by updating their contact information in their online account.
- HOTA reserves the right to vary programs, events, Artist Pass prices, benefits and terms, where required and at its sole discretion.
- Any changes to the HOTA Artist Pass will be notified by email and included on our Artist Pass membership page.
- Successful Artist Pass applications are signing up to receive digital news from HOTA. You can opt-out of the HOTA e-news at any time. Please read our privacy statement for full details.
#Social Media Guidelines
- These guidelines apply to the social media channels of HOTA, Home of the Arts, The Exhibitionist Bar, and Palette Restaurant.
- The main social media channels we use are Facebook and Instagram.
- We use our social media channels to share stories that we think are interesting, and to keep you up to date with everything that’s happening here. And we really love it when people engage with us and others on these channels!
- We don’t like too many rules, but it’s important to us that you can have enjoyable, respectful interactions with us and others on these channels. We don’t review or moderate all comments but please be advised that we may delete comments, block, and report anyone who makes comments that could be considered:
- Harassment, bullying, profanity, threatening language, attacks on or intimidation
- Malicious speech regarding topics of gender, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, age, ethnic origin or race; sexist comments
- Hate speech
- Suggestion or encouragement of illegal activities
- Demeaning remarks about personal appearance or ability
- Spam or fraudulent links
- Repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users
- Advertisements, solicitations, and commercial postings
- Posting personal information of other community members or HOTA staff
- Private correspondence between user and other community members or HOTA staff
- Impersonation of a HOTA staff member, artist, or community member.
- We also reserve the right to hide or remove comments without prior consultation with the original poster.
- If you have posted to complain about something, we will request that you DM us and we will resolve any issue with you privately.
- If you have any issues with these guidelines or spot a comment on any of our channels that you think we’ve missed, then please get in touch by either sending us a DM on Facebook or Insta or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by HOTA and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of HOTA. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The HOTA takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.